By accepting the terms of this agreement, you acknowledge that you have reviewed the linked terms of service, and will honour it in all activity carried out under the account you are about to create. The below is a friendly summary of the full terms of service you are accepting in ticking the below box:
- Why We're Here --> We're coming together to protect and honour original work. Our purpose is to respect and reward creators of all kinds who have the talent and courage to make original work.
- Transfer of Rights --> When you submit a case to us, you're giving us the exclusive rights to enforce your copyright, settle claims and handle legal matters including collecting any unsettled claims. But don't worry, you still hold on to all your IP rights.
- Commercial Terms --> When we successfully resolve one of your cases and secure compensation, we share it equally with you. You get 50%, and we use EUR for payments to you. We can say no to a case without giving a long explanation.
- Liability --> We're in this together, but neither of us will be responsible for any special, indirect, or big damages because of this agreement unless one of us messes up really badly.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction --> If we ever have a legal disagreement, we'll follow Danish law to sort things out.
- Signatures --> This agreement gets rolling when you hit "Accept". It's legally binding, so it's pretty serious.
Breaching the terms of this agreement may result in legal action.
To accept and proceed, press 'Sign Up'.